Friday, April 12, 2013

Baked Maple Ginger Portobello Steaks

 I made these baked Portobellos for dinner this week for my mom and Amber! Turned out so yummy!


 

Maple Ginger Portobello Steaks
Ingredients:

  • 4 tbs Braggs amino acids OR soy sauce
  • 4 tbs maple syrup
  • 1 tbs fresh grated ginger
  • 1 tsp garlic powder, or 3 cloves of garlic, smashed
  • 4 portobello mushrooms. 
Directions:

  1. Preheat the oven to 350.Whisk together the braggs, maple syrup, ginger, and garlic powder in a small bowl.
  2. Place portobello mushrooms stem side up in a large glass baking dish. Pour marinade over mushrooms and allow them to marinade for at least 30 minutes. 
  3. Bake at 350 for until they are done. I honestly didn't watch the time but it was around 20-30 minutes!
My mom made some potatoes to go with and I made quinoa. :) So yummy! The portobellos would also make a good burger with some fries! I will have to try it next time.

Some bad news... got laid off from my teaching job. My heart is a little broken. If you know anyone looking for an art teacher... let me know :) Staying positive!
-Em

No comments:

Post a Comment