Vegan Eggnog Cheesecake
- 12.3 ounce package extra firm silken tofu
- 8 ounce vegan cream cheese
- 1/2 cup vegan eggnog
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tbs lemon juice
- 3 tbs brandy
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 3 tbs cornstarch
- egg replacer for 1 egg
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Drain the tofu and put it and the Tofutti cream cheese into your food processor. Blend until smooth. Add the sugar and eggnog, and process again until sugar is dissolved, about 3 minutes. Add the remaining ingredients (except crust) and process until completely smooth, about 3 more minutes. Pour into the pie crust and bake in the middle of the oven for about 55 minutes (do not allow to brown). Filling will be slightly jiggly, not completely set until chilled.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool. Refrigerate until completely chilled (the longer, the better). Serve sprinkled with additional grated nutmeg.
|Post Pie Nap|
I apologize for being MIA lately. I really am busier than ever. I work 7 days a week and often 10-12 hour days. Coaching is going very well though! We have 2 months left in the HS boys swim season. Here is a picture of my team on Christmas Eve. I dressed Miki up as Santa and brought them come cookies.
They are just a great group of boys. I will be able to post more often after February when season is over! Hope you all have a safe and happy new year :)