Wednesday, May 16, 2012

This Week Has Reminded Me That...

Crazy friends like this are hard to come by. I really enjoy my little CrossFit family. 


Tony will forever be better at presenting/ photographing his food. I have some work to do. Tony's mushroom tacos. Fried breaded mushrooms with guacamole, black beans, and sweet potato fries. All wrapped up in butter lettuce. Almost paleo, certainty vegan :)  Thanks for the yummy food Tony!

An early morning run isn't necessarily my idea of a good time... but in the end it's always worth it. Plus I get to see this every day! :)


Once again, my friends are AMAZING. Thank you Jeff Williams for talking to my 4th graders about your art. They adored you.



You can teach an old dog new tricks. Check out my one handed stand =) 


Life's too short to be anything but happy. The owner and operator of Happy Sushi is currently loving life. Go visit him. Please.
  


 What a week and it's only WEDNESDAY! Sheesh. I'll be honest, I did try a new recipe but it was a falafel fail. I will have to perfect that one before I post any more about it!



Love your life people! <3
-Em


P.S. Only 6 more days of school. 0:)


No comments:

Post a Comment