This took me 5 minutes to make! I'm pretty sure you should try some....
This was amazing on my taste buds. Talk about a healthy alternative to a traditional pudding. This worked out as a great post-swim snack for me today. Did I mention this is vegan AND paleo?
- 1 ripe banana
- 1tbs organic hemp protein*
- 1 tbs cocoa powder
- 1 tbs nut butter (I used almond butter)
- 1/2 tbs unsweetened dairy alternative ( I use almond milk)
- 1tbs vegan semi sweet chocolate chips (optional)
- in a small bowl mash the banana with a fork. Add the hemp protein and cocoa powder stirring in between each.
- Stir in the almond milk and the nut butter.
- Add the chocolate chips and ta-da!
*I get my hemp protein at food fantasies. I have it on a daily basis in my breakfast smoothie. Here are some reasons why I think you should dump whatever other powdered protein garbage you are currently using and try hemp: